KK Rich Estates Ltd registration number ZA358081 is committed to protecting your personal information, being transparent about what data we hold and giving you control over how we use it.
If you don't have time to read the whole policy now, here are the main reasons we collect different types of information about our users:
To help us monitor and improve our Digital Channels
To provide you with a more personalised experience, such as making property suggestions that are relevant to your search criteria
To send you details about our services, where you have signed up to receive such marketing communications
Keep the Digital Channels secure and prevent fraud
What information will KK Rich Estates collect about me?
KK Rich Estates may collect and hold the following information about you:
Information you provide to us such as when you complete a digital service enquiry form, or register for an account, email notifications and/or newsletters (e.g. registering on kkrich.com to access the account area and/or subscribing to property alerts). On registration with kkrich.com, we currently ask for your first and surname, your email address, telephone, house number and postcode, and your property status. We ask you for this information so we can offer you relevant local content, information or services. We will always be clear about how this information will be used.
Any other information that you choose to send to us. Will depend on contractual obligations that arrive when you place an offer.
Other Data We Hold.
1. First Name 2. Middle Name 3. Surname 4.Previous Name 5.Date of Birth 6.Residential Status 7.Present Address 8.Previous Address 9.Landlord Details 10. Nationality 11. NI Number 12.Uk National 13.How many dependents 14. agents Name 15. Dependent DOB 16. Primary ID 17.Address ID 18. Bank Statements 19. Mortgage Statements 20. Proof of Deposit 21. Pay slips 22. Self employed accounts 23. Employers name 24. Personal or secure loan details 25.Personal debt details. 26.Personal expenditure 26. existing mortgage details 27.existing insurance details 28.email address 29. phone numbers 30. New property details 31.solicitor details 32.estate agent details 33. new mortgage details. 34 new insurance details. 35. Cookies 36. martial status 37.salary. 38. Accountant details. 39. employers address. 40. employers phone number. 41. ethnicity. 42.bank details.
Information from our web servers' logs, such as IP addresses
This is used by us (KK Rich Estates referred to as ‘us’ and ‘our’) to analyse activity on all our Digital Channels. For example, this helps us to look at the number of visits to specific pages to evaluate if we have sufficient infrastructure to support and maintain a great experience for our visitors. We may also collect, store and use the following kinds of information: Information about your computer, your visits to and use of this website (including but not limiting to your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views).
Information from social networking sites (such as Facebook and Twitter)
We collect information from social media activity, including likes, shares and tweets on our Digital Channels and about our content on social networking sites. Where you sign in to your account on KK Rich Estates using social network credentials, such as a Facebook log-in, you grant permission to the social network to share your user details. Depending on the network this will include basic account information such as name, email address, property status and any other details you choose to share according to your Facebook account settings. We may from time to time, on different apps and services, request more than just basic account information from you. We will always be clear about this up front but you should also check what permissions we are asking for before you connect with these apps and services. If you remove the KK Rich Estates app from your social network settings, we will no longer be able to access this information.
Transfers of Information Outside the European Economic Area
Your use of our Digital Channels may result in the transfer of personal information provided by you across national boundaries. By visiting our Digital Channels and communicating with KK Rich Estates Electronically, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information outside the European Economic Area.
Personal information of others
How will we use this information?
KK Rich Estates will use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To help us to monitor, analyse and improve our Digital Channels. This information helps us to understand which KK Rich Estates Group content and services are most interesting, helpful to our users and if they are shared via social networks. The information also helps us to identify when errors occur within our Digital Channels and test different versions of a page or feature to see which one works best. All of which helps us improve our Digital Channels for our users.
- To provide you with a more personalised experience. By looking at the information we have about you, we can create a more tailored experience. For example, we will do this by making property suggestions.
- To inform the way we commission future content at KK Rich Estates . We will use aggregated and anonymous user data to help our Digital Marketing team understand what type of content our users like so that they can make more in the future.
- To market services to you. We will send you information about our Digital Channels and Services or other marketing activities but only where you have agreed to receive these from us and for the purposes stated at the collection point. We will email you or send you other marketing communications relating to KK Rich Estates services which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications. For instance, to provide you with password reminders or to contact you about services you have submitted to us via our Digital Channels so that we are able to deliver these services to you.
- We may also invite you to participate in surveys from time to time to help us understand what you think about our programmes, products and services, and in turn make them better.
I am a user aged 16 or under
Please note that you need to be 16 or over to register on any of KK Rich Estates Digital Channels. If you are aged 16 or under, please speak to your parent/guardian to get their permission before you provide any personal information to KK Rich Estates because without this consent, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information. We may also ask for your parent/guardian's contact details so that we can check they are happy for you to use our Digital Channels.
How can I manage cookies/cookie statement?
What exactly are cookies?
2. Cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
The cookies placed on our website
- First party cookies – cookies that the website you are visiting places on your device.
- Third party cookies – cookies placed on your device through the website but by third parties, such as, Google.
3. We use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, Services you have asked for cannot be provided. They are deleted when you close the browser. These are first party cookies.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and the approximate regions that they are visiting from. These are first party cookies.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in, if applicable) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These are first party cookies.
- Targeting or advertising cookies. These cookies allow us and our advertisers to deliver information more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our website and may help us in compiling your profile. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
- Social Media cookies. These cookies allow you to connect with social media networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
We may combine information from these types of cookies and technologies with information about you from other sources.
Cookie consent and opting out
4. We assume that you are happy for us to place cookies on your device. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, if you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website, our platforms and Services.
5. When you arrive on our website a pop-up message will appear asking for your consent to place advertising cookies on your device. In order to provide your consent, please click ‘I understand’. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings otherwise we will assume that you are happy to receive cookies from our website. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
Disclosure of personal data
6. There are circumstances where the Business may wish to disclose or is compelled to disclose your personal data to third parties. These scenarios include disclosure to:
- our suppliers and service providers to facilitate the provision of the Services, including couriers, translators, IT consultants and legalisation and other handling agents, webhosting providers, identity verification partners (in order to verify your identity against public databases), consultants, for example, in order to protect the security or integrity of our business, including our databases and systems and for business continuity reasons;
- foreign organisations to carry out acts which are necessary in connection with the Services, such as Embassies, Consulates and High Commissions;
- professional organisations exercising certain public functions in relation to the properties, such as lenders/ surveyors
- successor or partner legal entities, on a temporary or permanent basis, for the purposes of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganisation, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event relating to a Business. In the case of a merger or sale, your personal data will be permanently transferred to a successor company;
- public authorities where we are required by law to do so; and
- any other third party where you have provided your consent.
What about spam?
We will only send targeted messages that we feel are relevant and are of interest to you.
Marketing emails you have signed up to will also tell you how you can unsubscribe should you decide that you no longer wish to receive them.
Please note that active clients may receive important information about KK Rich Estates Services that they have requested from us (such as changes to the Services themselves or other service administration matters). As an active user, this is not spam.
Will KK Rich Estates share my information with anyone else?
KK Rich Estates commits to keeping your personal information confidential and safe:
- We won't sell your data to any third party.
- We may disclose your personal information to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- Employees, contractors and agents of KK Rich Estates may be given access to any personal information which KK Rich Estates collect but their use shall be limited to performance of their duties in relation to the services provided by KK Rich Estates . KK Rich Estates will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information. Those who have access to your personal information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purposed other than that to the services and products offered by the Group or the use of our Digital Channels.
- Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our utmost to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent to our Digital Channels; any sending of information is therefore at your own risk.
How long does KK Rich Estates keep my personal information?
We will keep your information only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected. KK Rich Estates will remove the personal information when requested by you.
When using our Digital Channels anonymised data will be collected to help you navigate the website, we won't be able to recognise that data as yours or contact you about it will be collated. Please note if you don't want to continue to receive relevant targeted advertising from our Digital Channels after you have left the Digital Channels, we recommend that you delete any cookies set on your device. If you want more information on how to manage your cookies, our Cookies Policy can help.
Where we hold other information (resulting from, for example, submitted competition answers) we will keep this for the minimum amount of time necessary for the purposes of running the competition or other relevant purpose.
Please note that if your account appears to have not been used for 6 years, we may try and contact you to check whether it is still in use and/or we may delete it.
How can I access and update my personal information?
You can update some of your personal information by signing in to kkrich.com using your email address and password and visiting your details page. In addition Contact Us and we will be able to update your records on our data management systems - please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Access to your information
If you would like to know what personal information KK Rich Estates s holds about you, you may make a request to KK Rich Estates for copies of this information. You should be aware that we will need to see proof of identity before processing any such request (known as a ‘subject access request'). If requested, KK Rich Estates will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on file.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and addressed to The KK Rich Estates Group Privacy Enquiries, The KK Rich Estates.
Changes to this policy
How do I contact the KK Rich Estates if have a question about privacy issues?
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues, you can contact the Marketing department via email at info alternatively send your enquiry to: KK Rich Estates 4th Floor, Davis House, Robert Street, Croydon, CR0 4LL.