Property? 5 bedroom extended (double storey lean-to) end of terraced house.
Parking? off-road parking for 2 cars with free on-road parking.
Curb appeal? Located in the popular "Tudor Estate"
Condition? Newly refurbished.
Amenities? Close to schools, shops and station.
Guide Price £510,000 to £540,000
Why choose this over others in the area? (*2)
1) Properties rarely appear for sale within the 'Tudor Estate' compared to the estates within the area.
2) The estate prominently family centred. This is a sign this could be your family home for a long time.
3) The property is one of the bigger ones within the estate due to its extension, it can even be bigger with further extensions subject to planning.
4) Local High street and schools nearby with good access to transport. Which pushes up the rentability within the area. Drawing the attention of both investors and home movers.
Living Room: 25' 11(7.92m) x 11'2 (3.41m)
Study/office : 7'7 (2.32m) x 5'9 (1.75m)
Shower room: 5'5 (1.66m) x 5'9 (1.74m)
Kitchen : 9'7 (2.91m) x 12'10 (3.92m)
Conservatory: 8'2 (2.49m) x 16'7 (5.05m)
Bedroom 1: 13'3 (4.04m) x 10'3 (3.12m)
Bedroom 2: 12'4 (3.75m) x 10'1 (3.08m)
Bedroom 3: 9'11 (3.00m) x 6'3 (1.91m)
Bedroom 4: 7'4 (2.23m) x 5'9 (1.74m)
Bedroom 5: 11'9 (3.57m) x 5'9 (1.75m)
Bathroom: 7'5 (2.27m) x 6'2 (1.89m)
Here is a bit about the area:
"Fairlop is a district in the north of Ilford, part of the London Borough of Redbridge in east London. The district consists of fields, forestry and open land providing space for sport/ activity centres (Redbridge Sport Centre), some houses, farmland and watersport/fishing lakes (Fairlop Waters). It also has a tube station. The western part of the district forms the eastern edge of Barkingside High Street shopping district, and simultaneously borders Claybury Park, which used to be home to Claybury Hospital.
Its location is west of Barkingside and Fullwell Cross, north of Aldborough Hatch, south of Hainault and (distantly) west from Marks Gate and Collier Row.
1) In circumstances with more than one interested party, at the vendor's discretion a non-refundable reservation fee may apply to secure the property, which will be in addition to the asking price. Typically 0.5% of the property purchase price.
2) Requested Viewings outside office hours can be accommodated, with a fee of £20.00 per viewing, this is completely refunded upon completion of any properties with us by the customer.
KK Rich Estates also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
*Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing on the sale.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. Where a room layout is included this is for general guidance only, it is not to scale and its accuracy cannot be confirmed.
(*2) This is the opinion of the agent, we cannot 100 percent verify these to be fact, we advise you do your own due diligence before getting involved in the property.
Sources of reference: Wikipedia dot com