Property? 3 double bedroom end of terraced house.
Bathrooms? Walk-in Shower room to GF and bath to the FF
Parking? On-road permit parking.
Amenities? Close to schools, shops and station.
Rentability? Currently receiving over £1500PCM
Reception 1 : (2.80m) x (3.88m)
Reception 2 : (3.95m) x (3.88m)
Kitchen : (3.11m) x (1.97m)
Bathroom : (2.76m) x (1.95m)
Bedroom 1 : (2.83m) x (3.93m)
Bedroom 2 : (4.06m) x (3.36m)
Bedroom 3 : (3.13m) x (2.39m)
Bathroom : (1.94m) x (1.82m)
Why choose this over others in the area? (*2)
1) Property has ample extension possibilities subject to planning permission
2) The property is in close proximity to the underground station and to the “A13” dubbed as the backbone of London. Which pushes up the rentability within the area.
3) The property is one of the bigger ones within the estate boasting 3 double bedrooms with a bathroom on each floor.
Here is a bit about the area:
"In the post town of Romford and the pre-1965 borough of Dagenham, on the corner of Whalebone Lane and the Eastern Avenue, diagonally opposite the Moby-Dick public house, is the site of Marks Manor House, a large 15th-century moated building demolished in the early 19th century. During World War II the adjoining fields were used by the Royal Artillery for an anti-aircraft battery; later a prisoner-of-war camp for Germans was erected there. Further south down Whalebone Lane on the corner of the High Road is the Tollgate pub. This stands on the site of the milestone which marked the ten-mile (16 km) limit from the City of London and the turnpike toll-gate.
1) In circumstances with more than one interested party, at the vendor's discretion a non-refundable reservation fee may apply to secure the property, which will be in addition to the asking price. Typically 0.5% of the property purchase price.
2) Requested Viewings outside office hours can be accommodated, with a fee of £20.00 per viewing, this is completely refunded upon completion of any properties with us by the customer.
KK Rich Estates also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
*Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing on the sale.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. Where a room layout is included this is for general guidance only, it is not to scale and its accuracy cannot be confirmed.
(*2) This is the opinion of the agent, we cannot 100 percent verify these to be fact, we advise you do your own due diligence before getting involved in the property.
Sources of reference: Wikipedia dot com